The best, most fun camps ever!
6 to 12
1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 days
Throughout the camp, kids can explore a variety of mediums, which encourages a love of learning, independence, creativity and artistic flow! Earn and collect badges throughout the camp.
A project is completed in each half day camp (3 hour block.) This is a mixed media camp with a focus on acrylic painting and clay work.
Lots of NEW projects, talented instructors, awesome professional art supplies and engaging artist talks! All the great things you can expect from our 4Cats camps!
- There is not a list of specific projects for each day.
- Once a transaction is complete we will not be able to add more days or times. You will have to make another new transaction. Transactions cannot be prorated. For example, if you sign up for Monday and Tuesday, and want to add Wednesday, we will not be able to add additional days to the first transaction. You will have to do start a new transaction and pay the 1 day cost. We cannot prorate to the original transaction.
Artwork Pick Up
- If your child is making clay creations during the camp, the art will be ready for pick up in approx. 2–4 weeks after camp. We will send an email when the art is ready!
- Our policy is to store artwork for up to 2 weeks after completion, please pickup any artwork within this time frame.
Transfers, Credit & Refunds
- No credits or refunds at anytime. No exceptions. Transfers may be permitted at least 14 days prior to the start date of your camp if there are still spaces available in other camp weeks. No make up times for missed days or time. No credits or refunds for missed time.
- Please know that in the event of behavioural issues, our policy is to call the parents for immediate pick up. No credit or refund.
What To Wear
- Please be dressed for mess as we will be painting with acrylics (which do not come out of clothing). We have some aprons here at the studio to borrow but sometimes pants, shorts and shoes get messy too.
- Coat hook space is limited in the studio. If possible, to avoid paint getting on jackets, we highly recommend leaving jackets with parents.
Food, Allergies, Snack & Lunch
- Please pack a nut free snack as well as a water bottle. If you have registered for full day please pack a lunch as well. Clearly label all snacks, lunch bags, water bottles and clothing with your child’s full name. Any left items will be held for a maximum of one week.
- Lunch and snacks are not provided.
- There are kids coming to camp who are SEVERELY allergic to nuts. NO NUTS PLEASE!
Arrival & Pick Up
- Please arrive on time for camp. Morning drop off window is 8:45–9:00am, afternoon drop off window is 12:50–1:00pm. If you have signed up for full day camp, lunch care is provided 12pm-1pm (food is not!)
- There are sign in sheets at the front door. Each child must be able to walk in to the studio on their own, and say goodbye at the door. Please no parents beyond the front lobby, as it will be very busy!
- The pick-up time window is 11:45–12pm and 3:45–4pm. For safety reasons we do not allow adults to walk into the studio at pickup time. Please allow a few extra minutes for pickup.
- If possible, please try to use the washroom at home before coming to the studio to avoid lineups and delayed start of camp.
- No cell phones allowed at camp. Please leave mobile devices and handheld electronics at home.